Comments from Clients following our Skills Sessions
- “It’s given me fresh and deeper insights into myself and my ways, whilst realising I’m not alone! In terms of nervousness I’d say it’s okay to share/engage deeply or lightly; the magic happens anyway! YOU ARE NOT ALONE xxx
- “You’ll wonder why you didn’t give this time to yourself before”.
- “A time of self discovery. Giving voice to much of what’s been silenced. A safe and freeing environment of care.”
“I feel that my depression has improved. The intimacy has got a lot better too”.
“It is great to have people that are open and understand and can help you unpick your mind”
“The Skills Sessions has formulated a new me.”
Comments from Clients after completing one to one therapy
- You’ve helped me realise that I’m not defined by my mental health and that I am a person of value.
- You’ve given my daughter a healthy father and my wife, a healthy and loving husband. Thank you for your understanding, your time and your advice.”
- “More (much) spontaneous with intimacy with partner, though he’s not quite sure what to do with that!”
- “only 1 nightmare in last 6 weeks, so significantly reduced. No more night terrors at all.”
- “no anti-anxiety meds before work meetings for 6 weeks.”
- “Angry outbursts have virtually stopped.”
- “New coping mechanisms. Understanding why I feel and do what I do.” answer to question about achievements noted in original assessment session which was ‘being able to function as a person, not fearful’.
- “SALT is the only therapy which has made a difference” “I can now view myself as a woman instead of a girl, I don’t have to carry the burden of abuse anymore – not a victim, a survivor”.
- “This was the first time I felt understood by anyone, not judged or made to feel bad. Supported me in being able to look at myself. Given me tools to help myself”.
- “I really needed SALT to get at the demons I’ve had most of my life from a little girl; to enable me to move on and have a happy and fulfilling life”.
- “I could not have imagined the positive impact these sessions have had on both me and my family. I am incredibly lucky to be able to assimilate the right information, at the right time so quickly and thank you for being the ones to provide it. It has been a life-changing experience”.
- “I can’t say thank you enough for the help you gave me to recover my life after 50 years. Given me a positive insight and understanding of how I got to where I am and just beginning to understand what I need to do”. Thank you, without you I honestly believe I would not be here now”.
- “I have achieved how to use coping methods, understanding about the ‘inner child’.
- “Anger is now less often and when I do get angry I am able to manage it. Again this is the same with my anxiety. I am much more aware of my emotions generally”.